What we do
GeoTextile Dewatering Bags is now the dewatering method of choice for organizations around the world simply due to good reasons – simplicity and low cost.
How It Works?
Step 1 - Filling
- Sludge is pumped into the Geotube container with environmentally safe polymer that binds solid together
Step 2 - Dewatering
- Clear effluent water is drained out from the Geotube container, capturing over 99% solids
- Clear filtrate can be collected and recirculated through the system
Step 3 - Consolidation
- Solids remaining in the container can be deposited at a landfill or land-applied when appropriate
- Simple mechanism
- Low cost
- Available in variety of sizes
- Volume reduction as high as 90% with high solid levels
- BOD reduction up to 90%
- Designed to fit in a roll-off box for ease of transportation.
- Pulp and Paper Mill
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Light Industrial