· To report to the Project Manager/Director on the progress of the project.
· Complete construction project planning processes. Manage and lead entire project team to ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, on-time delivery and on budget.
· Establish construction schedules and manage on-site construction personnel.
· Prepare progress reports and attend meetings with client/consultant/authority/subcontractors.
· Review compliance with federal and local safety guidelines and standards.
· To prepare project schedule and progress report to submit to client.
· To make arrangements with the surveyor, sub-con and supplier to carry out site work.
· To assist Quantity Surveyor for claimed site work verification with client and follow up payment certificate.
· To ensure all the equipment/material received and work done at site are as specified.
· To keep a logbook for equipment received by the sub-contractor.
· To keep record on all equipment, material and FRP package plant receiving.
· To test all the M&E equipment before client/ authorities inspection and installation.
· To prepare all forms (PDC), document and drawings for IWK/ SPAN client intermediate, final and handover inspection.
· To keep record, arrange and attend site inspection by authorities or client (PDC 2 to 8 and handover inspection).
· To involve in designing of treatment plant.
· To prepare Operational and Maintenance Manual.
· To practice and implement quality system (ISO9001:2015).
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years in construction management (C&S and Infrastructure).
· Ability to effectively manage time, and multi-task concurrent projects/priorities while maintaining strict attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Demonstrate commitment to a high professional proactive work ethic.
· Computer literate with experience and skills working with various GIS software such as ArcGis, AutoDesk, AutoCAD, QGIS, GRASS, Globalmappe, Aquis, Access, Biowin, Microsoft Project.
· Good communication and written in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
· To inspect and maintain all equipment of the STP Plant provided from the inlet of wastewater to the outlet of the treated water;
· To inspect and maintain all machines and electrical equipment used for the STP;
· To carry out all maintenance services as specified and in accordance with the Operation and Maintenance Manual Guideline;
· To maintain and collate the quality of raw sewage/treated sewage water, prepare monthly report for submission;
· To carry out testing of all wastewater samples which shall be tested in reputable and recognized independent laboratories;
· To perform necessary troubleshooting for wastewater treatment plant breakdown.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Electrical/Electronic, Mechatronic/Electromechanical or others
· Minimum 1-year working experience in related field.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY.