PROJECT MANAGER (C&S)
• Complete construction project planning processes. Manage and lead entire project team to ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, on-time delivery and on budget.
• Establish construction schedules and managing on-site construction personnel.
• Prepare progress reports and attend meetings with client/consultant/subcontractors.
• Review compliance with federal and local safety guidelines and standards.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Science or Construction Management.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in related field.
• Possess strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Candidate must be a detailed oriented, tasking strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving person and multi-tasking capabilities.
Career Level : Senior Executive
Qualification : Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience : 10 years
Job Type : Contract
Job Specializations : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction Apply Now
SR. ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
· Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of full set of accounts, monthly & year end management report.
· Involve in financial planning and cashflow management.
· To ensure Group of Companies Annual Account is ready on time for auditing. Responsible on consolidating, generating and preparing accurate financial results of the Group to enable the Management to make accurate and informed business decisions.
· Act as team lead.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline.
· Minimum 10 years working experience in construction industry is a MUST.
· Good communication and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Apply Now