· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
· Assist Project Manager / Head of Operation developing project strategies.
· Producing document progress reports, prepare correspondences with sub-cons, clients and authorities.
· To prepare project schedule and progress report to submit to client.
· To prepare and reporting daily progress report.
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Undertake project tasks as required. Providing administrative support as needed.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Ensuring all documentations meets formal requirements and required standards.
· Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents.
· Conducting regular reviews and document audits.
· Practice paperless office, use computers to organize and distribute documents internally.
· Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion.
· To keep record and liaise with client/ authority and sub-cont. for maintenance/ defect works within Defect and Liability period.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years working experience in construction industry, preferable infrastructure related work. Have experience liaised with state statutory bodies will be added advantage.
Career Level : Jr. Executive
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience : 3 years
Job Type : Contract
Job Specializations : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction
PROJECT MANAGER (C&S)
• Complete construction project planning processes. Manage and lead entire project team to ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, on-time delivery and on budget.
• Establish construction schedules and managing on-site construction personnel.
• Prepare progress reports and attend meetings with client/consultant/subcontractors.
• Review compliance with federal and local safety guidelines and standards.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Science or Construction Management.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in related field.
• Possess strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Candidate must be a detailed oriented, tasking strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving person and multi-tasking capabilities.
Career Level : Senior Executive
Qualification : Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience : 10 years
Job Type : Contract
Job Specializations : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction Apply Now
SR. ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
· Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of full set of accounts, monthly & year end management report.
· Involve in financial planning and cashflow management.
· To ensure Group of Companies Annual Account is ready on time for auditing. Responsible on consolidating, generating and preparing accurate financial results of the Group to enable the Management to make accurate and informed business decisions.
· Act as team lead.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline.
· Minimum 10 years working experience in construction industry is a MUST.
· Good communication and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Apply Now