ENGINEER – WATER UTILITIES
• To be involved in water distribution network related projects. (NRW, Hydraulic modeling, etc)
• To be able to work with and operate Aquis hydraulic model software. (Training will be provided)
• Participate in hydraulic model building exercise which involve data collection and analysis, model building, report writing, etc.
• Data collection and analysis involve working with GIS, database, water operator records, etc. Familiarity with the relevant software and the water industry terminology and standards is important.
• Setting up data integration between multiple networks and platforms in an Online hydraulic model exercise.
• Provide technical software support to clients by troubleshooting hydraulic model issues and software problems. (On and off-site)
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Environment Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in related field.
• Computer literate with experience and skills working with various GIS softwares such as ArcGis, AutoDesk, AutoCAD, QGIS, GRASS, Globalmappe, Aquis, Access.
• Good communication and written in English. Apply Now
Sr. Project Manager
· Complete construction project planning processes. Manage and lead entire project team to ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, on-time delivery and on budget.
· Manpower management.
· Host periodical project meetings at least once a week with operation team.
· Present project updates to the Director.
· Establish construction schedules and managing on-site construction personnel.
· Prepare progress reports and attend meetings with client/consultant/subcontractors.
· Provide feedback, advise, project updates and encouragement to team members.
· Review compliance with federal and local safety guidelines and standards.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Science or Construction Management.
· Minimum 15 years working experience in related field.
· Possess strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
· Candidate must be a detailed oriented, tasking strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving person and multi-tasking capabilities.
· Capable to push team to ensure project timeline is met.
· Career Level: Senior Executive
· Qualifications: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma ,Professional Degree
· Year of Experience: 15 Years.
· Job Type: Contract
· Job Specializations: Building / Constructions, Civil / Construction