- To report to Project Manager on progress of the project.
- To keep record and liaise with client/ authority and sub-cont. for maintenance/ defect works within Defect and Liability period.
- To follow up and obtain drawings or quotation from surveyor, sub-con and supplier for site work/ additional works.
- To attend site visit/ meeting and keep daily report to monitor progress of work.
- To prepare project schedule and progress report to submit to client.
- To make arrangement with surveyor, sub-con and supplier to carry out site work.
- To assist Quantity Surveyor for claimed site work verification with client and follow up payment certificate.
- To ensure all the equipment/material received and work done at site are as specified.
- To keep a logbook for equipment received by the sub-contractor.
- To keep record on all equipment, material and FRP package plant receiving.
- To test all the M&E equipment before client/ authorities inspection and installation.
- To prepare all forms (PDC), document and drawings for IWK/ SPAN client intermediate, final and handover inspection.
- To keep record, arrange and attend site inspection by authorities or client (PDC 2 to 8 and handover inspection).
- To involve in designing of treatment plant.
- To prepare Operational and Maintenance Manual.
- To practice and implement quality system (ISO9001:2015).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Computer literate with experience and skills working with various GIS software such as ArcGis, AutoDesk, AutoCAD, QGIS, GRASS, Globalmappe, Aquis, Access, Biowin, Microsoft Project.
- Good communication and written in English.
Career Level : Junior Executive
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience : 3 years
Job Type : Contract
Job Specializations : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction